Saturday, August 8, 2015

Bouchard splits with another coach after poor run


 

(Reuters) - Eugenie Bouchard's training carousel will take another turn after the Canadian declared on Friday she had part with Sam Sumyk taking after a six months cursed by harm and a progression of right on time exits from competitions.

The 21-year-old will be trained briefly by Serbian Marko Dragic at the Roger's Cup in Toronto as she tries to bounce back from her first-round misfortune at Wimbledon.

Bouchard went separate ways with long-term mentor Nick Saviano in November, finishing an association which saw her achieve the semi-finals of three of the four thousand hammers amid a year ago's break-out season, including a lady last appearance at Wimbledon.

Be that as it may, since a raced to the quarter-finals at the current year's Australian Open, the previous world number five's positioning has drooped to 25 and she has been beaten in opening matches at eight competitions, including the French Open.

"I simply feel like I haven't been truly myself, my certain, forceful diversion of late and that is something that I've been dealing with hard by and by," Bouchard told correspondents at a pre-competition media meeting.

"I have the conviction and I know my aptitudes are still there and nothing can simply vanish ... It's just about striving to getting back on track."

Bouchard said she had no arrangements set up for a lasting drilling arrangement.
ng for somebody who can help me enhance all territories of my amusement," she said. "I believe it's essential to have the capacity to address the specialized side, the strategic side, the mental side and the physical s
"I'm searchiide."

Bouchard opens her Rogers Cup battle against Swiss youngster Belinda Bencic on Tuesday.

(Reporting by Ian Ransom in Melbourne; Editing by Peter Rutherford)






No comments:

Post a Comment